Thursday, September 16, 2010

Scentsy Buddy Spotlight. Lenny the Lamb!









Lenny is a great listener. Soft and sensitive, just give him a tight squeeze and he’ll be there for you no matter what. All the buddies go straight to Lenny whenever they have a problem. Why? Because he gives great advice! And there’s nothing Lenny likes more than to help his friends—including you.

Being covered in soft wool is usually great—Lenny stays warm, for sure! But sometimes all that fuzz can get a bit itchy, and often irritates Ollie’s allergies! Be sure to keep his wool clean and trim—he doesn’t want to miss hanging out with his friends!



Just insert a Scent Pak™ and bring your Buddy to life with some of the best smells Scentsy has to offer. If you want your Buddy to smell really sweet, just give him (or her) a squeeze!

If you’d like to swap your Scent Pak with a different smell, just unzip your buddy, remove the Scent Pak, and replace it with another one of your favorites.



Don't forget!

You can use your Scent Pak to make your backpack, gym bag, or school locker smell good, too!


Check out the Scentsy Buddy Website today!


Go to www.scentoftherockies.com to purchase one for yourself...or your favorite friend!



10 comments:

  1. Much appreciated lots, I have to say your website is excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey awesome blog, just pondering what spam application you use for responses simply because i get lots on my blog. Can you please let me know here, so that not only I but other spectators can put it on our blogs too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nowadays, different types of nursery beddings are available in market for small babies just to provide them easy and comfortable sleeping; all such beddings are available in different sizes, shapes, styles and qualities. What store is the best for baby girl nursery bedding?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting Blog, Dude! even though this was not what i was looking for (I am on thelookout for full-length slips as a surprise present for my wife )… I certainly plan on visiting again!.By the way what's is the most sexy night Gown or slip anybody can suggest ? thanks a lot and i will bookmark your post : Scentsy Buddy Spotlight. Lenny the Lamb! Scentsy Blog – The Scent of the Rockies Girls...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd like to say that you always offer valid information and I have been an fascinated reader of your site for quite some time. I wanted to say thankyou really:) for all the good work you do!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I understand this is really dull and you are missing to the next comment, but I simply wanted to toss you a large many thanks - a person solved the main things personally!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hermes review. kelly hermes www.allhermesshop.com hermes house band mp3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have a good day! Thanks for sharing. :0

    ReplyDelete
  9. I truly appreciate this post.Really thank you! Fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  10. hello, I have not spoke to you on the chat in a while, but I guessed I should text you from my latest Notebook!! No fun, I work for a cool company today in the revision dept. Really don't tell any person but we uncovered this site that is 100 % glitching and submitting out totally free Notebook!! to everybody that signs up. I assume you may possibly have to confirm your e mail, Sincerely dirty hobby

    ReplyDelete