Friday, September 17, 2010

Scentsy Buddy Spotlight. Ollie the Elephant!




Tell Ollie your secrets—he’s got a great memory! Elephants never forget, and their big, floppy ears make it easy for them to listen very closely. You’ll never have to tell Ollie anything twice!

Ollie loves living in the forest with the rest of the Buddies, but it’s so mushy and green, it affects his allergies. You don’t want to be near Ollie’s trunk when he lets out a loud ACHOOO! It’s best to keep an extra-large tissue handy at all times.




Mollie...my best buddy!!


Ollie always tries his best, but he can be a bit clumsy. The forest is full of trees and stones, and it’s easy to trip over them with such big feet! He counts on Mollie the Monkey, his very best friend, to help him out.

Get your Scentsy Buddy Today!




2 comments:

  1. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I will be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific, that is exactly what I was seeking for! Your post just saved me alot of digging around

    I'll make certain to put this in good use!

    ReplyDelete