Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Should I be a Scentsy Consultant?

We get the question all the time, "Why Should I be a Scentsy Consultant?" Scentsy produced a wonderful video answering this very question.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i03Z1mNF5R4[/youtube]


Read our FAQ about starting your Scentsy Career today, contact us...we'd love you to join our Scentsy Team!





[caption id="attachment_518" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Scentsy Convention 2010"]Scentsy Team[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_520" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Scentsy Beantown Bash"][/caption]

3 comments:

  1. Hello thanks for yet another funny and interesting post. Where do you find your inspiration for all this :|? - Tilburg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful blog! I definitely love how it’s easy on my eyes and also the data are well written. I am wondering how I might be notified whenever a new post has been made. I have subscribed to your rss feed which need to do the trick! Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoyed reading through this, very good stuff, regards .

    ReplyDelete