Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Ways to Get Scentsy at a Discount

You love Scentsy. You love Discounts. How about finding ways to get Scentsy at a Discount! We want our customers to feel they are getting the best possible deal when buying Scentsy by maximizing every dollar they spend. Here are our favorite ways to save you money:

Shop Scentsy Combine and Save Multi-Packs


If you love Scentsy, you’ll really love our “combine and save” options. With Scentsy Multi Packs, you can combine your order into a variety of cost-saving bundles. From “buy five, get one free” fragrance selections to options that include warmers, Scentsy bars and portable fragrances, there is a Multi Pack for any occasion and any budget. Save up to $24 on a Scentsy Multi-pack system!  Important! In order to get the special Combine and Save price your order must be entered as a Multi-Pack under the Combine and Save section of the website.  If you add the items to your cart individually without entering them as a Multi-Pack the discount will not be applied to your order. Shop Combine and Save Multi-Packs Here!

Shop the Close-Out Scentsy Products


Has your favorite Scentsy product been discontinued? Shop Scentsy's Close-Out Items for great deals on a variety of high-quality home fragrance products at a 20% Discount. Shop Close-Out Scentsy

Online Shopping Rewards


Earn 1 Half-Price Item...when you spend $150.00 - $249.00!

Earn 2 Half-Price Items...when you spend $250.00 - $399.00!

Earn 3 Half-Price Items...when you spend $400.00 - $999.00!

Earn 4 Half-Price Items...when you spend $1,000.00 or more!

Shop Online Today

How do I redeem my Online Shopping Rewards?



  1. After you’ve entered a qualifying order, you will be able to redeem your rewards in your shopping cart.

  2. Before you finish shopping, please make note of the items you would like to apply to your Online Shopper Rewards. * You will need to know the product code or product name to select your half-price item(s).

  3. Add your half-price item(s)

    1. Enter the product code or product name in the reward field

    2. Click “Add Item”

    3. See the item appear below in your shopping cart contents.




Host a Scentsy Party


Looking for a new twist for a fun night out? Host a Scentsy Party! Our products can’t be explained—they’re meant to be experienced and shared. The Scentsy Party is where it all begins, so we love to reward our Hosts with half-price items, product credit, and insider access to special monthly promotions. Don’t have time for a home party or don’t want the hassle of cleaning, finding a babysitter etc.?  Host a Scentsy Basket Party or Online Party.  Your party just has to reach a minimum of $150 in guest sales in order for you to start accruing hostess rewards.  You can receive 10%-15% in free product  and up to 4 half-price items depending on total guest sales.  Book a Scentsy Party Today

Become a Scentsy Consultant


We love Scentsy and we really love that being a Scentsy Consultant means that we get a discount on our Scentsy!  Scentsy Consultants receive a 20 - 30% discount on products we order for ourselves. Now the discount is not seen upfront, but rather in the commission check we receive from the company. We love that! We also earn hostess rewards by hosting as many parties as we want to...so fun!  Learn More about becoming a Scentsy Consultant

To learn more about Scentsy Discounts, feel free to Contact Us!

33 comments:

  1. Hi thanks for this very good post. But I still don't get the third part though! - Tandarts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings :) Is it alright if I go sorta away from the subject? I'm tryin to read the page on my new Macbook although it won't display correctly (some of the images are pretty much gone), do you have any solutions? Should I try to find an fix for my browser or something? Thanks! Debroah x :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey this post is nice and interesting. I'll use it for my blog :). Can you tell me some related articles I could use too?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just wanted to say that I? learned a practicalthing today. Please , keep writing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good opinion. How did you came up like this?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking for more information on the same topic.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shielding your encounter in the sun is essential for many factors. Not only can it help prevent cancer, but it may also maintain moisture inside your epidermis rather than drying it out. Some people discover that tanning seems to clear up pimples, but that's mainly because the sun's rays dry out your complexion. You might believe this may be the cure to excess essential oil, but regrettably it's only a temporary effect because your skin's cells will try to create up for that dryness by becoming greasy once again.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This post oddly reminds me of the kooky things I have to do just to feed my kids their breakfast when they were very young. (Open up for the airplane!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. The comment above oddly reminds me somehow of the Humongo Nation tour. Got any updates from the team? Would love to join the bandwagon next year.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It? s the very first time I have heard that in Macedonia, obits are an uncommon observe. You have wonderfully written the publish. I have liked your way of writing this. Thanks for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What I want to know is why you didnt think to include the other side of this issue? There are so many things that youre missing here that I dont see how you could actually form an intelligent opinion on the subject. Its like you didnt even consider that there me be another side here. Im kind of disappointed.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Say thanks for this recommendations amazing evaluate; this will be the type of consideration that keeps me though out the day.I have permanently extended been wanting around for your web-site suitable soon after I noticed about these from a shut good friend and was completely satisfied when I was in a placement to come across it perfect right after seeking out for some time. Being a knowledgeable blogger, I’m ecstatic to find out other people taking gumption and including towards the neighborhood. I just preferred to evaluate to show my understanding in your submit as it’s pretty driving, and plenty of world wide web writers usually do not get the credit they should have. I am optimistic I’ll be back and will deliver out a handful of of my associates.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Intriguing approach. I'm suprised I wouldnt notice this on this large news sites primary. Nicely played!

    ReplyDelete
  14. huh? “what did you just said?”LOL is this one more fobism….. i know i know its old.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello ,
    I found your site on yahoo.
    It is very informative. Good job, keep this site alive.
    Thank you

    Best regards

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the way you write and also the theme on your blog. Did you code this yourself or was it done by a professional? I'm very very impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Other sites don't hold a "candle" to this one ;) Great information and i look forward to reading more

    ReplyDelete
  18. http://streaming2.com has the latest on this check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm going to write about this same thing on my blog. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  20. it was great to know about this thing ... getting more information on this ..will post the updates here .. :) ...

    ReplyDelete
  21. Five of my secret hard-body workout routines. I guarantee these are WAY different than anything you've ever tried before. http://bit.ly/d12uBb

    ReplyDelete
  22. Apple presently has Rhapsody as a possible app, which is a great start, but it is currently hampered because of the inability to store locally in your iPod, possesses a dismal 64kbps bit rate. If this changes, then it is going to somewhat negate this advantage for your Zune, but the 10 songs per month it's still a big plus in Zune Pass' favor.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Lots of effective in turn. I bear bookmarked your situate.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I'll gear this review to 2 kinds of people: current Zune owners who will be considering an upgrade, and the wonderful looking to decide between a Zune and an iPod. (Accountant los angeles players looking at in existence, much like the Sony Walkman X, but I really hope thus giving you adequate info for making the best decision on the Zune vs players other than ipod and iphone line as well.)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Apple presenting Rhapsody as an app, which is a great start, but it is currently hampered with the wherewithal to store locally with your iPod, and it has a dismal 64kbps bit rate. If the changes, then it'll somewhat negate this advantage for that Zune, but the 10 songs every month will still be an enormous plus in Zune Pass' favor.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Ah!!! at last I uncovered what I was looking for. Somtimes it takes so much effort to come across even tiny useful piece of material.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Great General information!!! Love your site

    ReplyDelete
  28. I?ng lately started a weblog, the information a person provide on this website offers solved the problem greatly. Appreciate all your period & function.

    ReplyDelete
  29. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing websites that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. It?s the old what goes around comes around routine.

    ReplyDelete