Monday, October 4, 2010

Breast Cancer Awareness Scentsy Warmer

Love, Life, Hope Scentsy Warmer


Created to honor women with breast cancer Love, Life, Hope’s simple pink-and-white stripes and black accents spread a message of hope and support to breast cancer survivors and their families. One hundred percent of the net profits from the sale of Love, Life, Hope will go directly to The National Breast Cancer Foundation to support their breast cancer awareness and education programs. Enjoy this Scentsy Warmer for $35 and know that your purchase is going to a good cause.




Buy Yours Today!

3 comments:

  1. Hi! Is it OK that I go a bit off topic? I'm trying to read your page on my iPad but it doesn't display properly, any suggestions? Thank you for the help I hope! Hung

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good day!This was a really excellent blog!
    I come from milan, I was luck to come cross your Topics in yahoo
    Also I obtain much in your blog really thanks very much i will come later

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks very much you for this web log. That's all I are able to say. You most patently have crafted this World Wide Web into something special . You intelligibly know what you are working at, you've taken care of so many corners. kind regards.

    ReplyDelete