Tuesday, October 12, 2010

A Scentsy Welcome to Stacey Wiley from Pueblo Colorado

A big Scentsy welcome to Stacey Wiley! Stacy joins Team Scent of the Universe from Pueblo, Colorado. Stacey's friends can find her Scentsy website at https://candlesenseofthewest.scentsy.us

Stacy's favorite Scentsy warmer, Charlemagne, is new for the Fall/Winter Catalog and it's gorgeous! Adorned with a silver fleur-de-lis medallion, Charlemagne glows in cream flecks of blue over a brown base coat. Embossed fleur-de-lis designs are repeated on the base and complemented by the embossed scallop design on the dish. High-gloss reactive-glaze finish.



And what does she pair with Charlemagne? Another new scent for the fall, Sentimental Cider; Rich, musky apple cider infused with heady allspice and star anise.



Want to join our growing Scentsy Team and earn some extra cash this Holiday season?

Or maybe you want to earn a free trip to Disney World for you and your family?

Why Wait...Join our Team TODAY!

6 comments:

  1. Unfortunately we cannot learn all that we want but this could help me to make my knowledge puzzle :) which actually is never ending story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not truly certain if ideal practices have emerged all-around items like that, but I am sure that the fantastic operate is clearly recognized. I have been asking oneself should you deliver any subscription for the RSS feeds as I would be extremely fascinated and can?t discover any hyperlink to subscribe appropriate here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I consider its a beneficial subject. I like it very much. Its so helpful.So i want some information for sharing this side with a number of my good friend. Many thanks.

    ReplyDelete