Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Welcoming A New Consultant from Telluride

Team Scent of the Universe would like to send a warm welcome to Daisy Dominquez from Leadville, Colorado. Daisy is moving to Norwood, Colorado next week and will be Scentsifying the Telluride area in a BIG way! Daisy got her start in Scentsy by hosting a basket party for us, then quickly realized that Scentsy sells itself...so why not sign up! Daisy has a beautiful son named Addisen, who we are sure will help her with stickering Scentsy bars and organizing her testers! :) Daisy's favorite warmer is the University of Oklahoma Sooners collegiate warmer, and her favorite scent is Welcome Home because it reminds her of her Mom's house.

Welcome Daisy!


5 comments:

  1. Hey! Is it okay that I go a bit off topic? I'm trying to view your post on my new iPad but it doesn't display properly, do you have any suggestions? Thank you for the help I hope! Desmond

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally something fresh and new that make sense! I would like to see more about this and that is what I'm going to do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Apple now has Rhapsody as an app, which is a great start, but it is currently hampered by the inability to store locally on your iPod, and has a dismal 64kbps bit rate. If this changes, then it will somewhat negate this advantage for the Zune, but the 10 songs per month will still be a big plus in Zune Pass' favor.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great blog!! You should start many more. I love all the info provided. I will stay tuned :)

    ReplyDelete