Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Scentsy Bring Back My Bar Voting Continues



Only one week left to vote for your favorite discontinued fragrances! Bring Back My Bar voting ends Monday, October 18. We've received more than 100,000 votes so far on the website. Newborn Nursery currently tops the list, followed by Falling Leaves, Sandalwood and Cranberries, Spiced Orange Harvest, and the ever-popular Leather.

To vote, go to Bring Back My Bar. There is a complete list of discontinued fragrances to choose from. The winning bars will be available as Scentsy Bars only at the regular price for the month of January 2011.

Buy Scentsy today!


Thinking about starting your own Scentsy Business? Why wait, Join our Team and get started earning extra income!

14 comments:

  1. I just placed this article on facebook account. it is a very interesting article for all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I came across this topic on another blog and couldn't get the gist of it, but this post makes it clearer to me now. Appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It’s so lucky for me to find your!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why didn't I think of this before?

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi!This was a really superb post!
    I come from roma, I was luck to look for your Topics in yahoo
    Also I learn a lot in your topic really thanks very much i will come later

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for sharing the info.that is interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love taking real estate photos. Love everything about photography. I love to talk about it. I love to dream about it. I see the wonderful inspiring shots online and wish I can be the one taking it. Yeah, that's my ultimate fantasy. SBG

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the great Post – very COOL!!!

    ReplyDelete