Thursday, October 7, 2010

How Ironic Scentsy is on Fire

Scentsy, the leader in the industry of Flameless, Wickless Candles is on Fire!


Financially, that is.


Check this out, Scentsy did $31 million in revenue in September 2010. In September 2009, Scentsy's revenue was $14 million. That's 217% growth for September in 1 year! Not too shabby for a 6 year old company.


Scentsy is on track to post over $440 million in revenue for 2010 and is the Fastest Growing Direct Sales Company in the world right now!


Not only that, Inc. Magazine named Scentsy the No. 1 fastest-growing consumer products and services company in the country in its September 2010 edition.


What $99 can do for You


Jump about this rocket ship, you won't want to miss what's in store for this amazing company! Just $99 to Join and get your Starter Kit, which contains everything you need to throw your first Scentsy party!


Why look back a year from now and think, "woulda, coulda, shoulda."


Contact us today and learn how you can join our amazing Scentsy Team!



Click here for a sneak peek at our Scentsy Quick Start Guide


15 comments:

  1. Hello! Is it okay if I go a bit off topic? I'm trying to read your post on my iPad but it doesn't display properly, any suggestions? You can always email me at ankilsdonk@gmail.com Thanks! Leif

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neat blog layout! Very easy on the eyes.. i like the colors you picked out

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finally a superb blog post regarding the subject, maintain the great work and thus I hope to learn even more within you in the long run.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How Ironic Scentsy is on Fire | Scent of the Rockies...

    Here at World Spinner we are debating the same thing......

    ReplyDelete
  5. At last a good article related to the topic, keep up the good work also I hope to read much more from you in the longer term.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the info

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, I like your post. I wish everyone would pay such attention to their post as you do. I came acros your blog on yahoo when searching for a compartment. I will come back to your blog. I am sorry for my poor englisch, i am from the netherlands. Best regards from the netherlands!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you!
    http://www.scentoftherockies.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lastly an outstanding writing in relation to the topic, continue the great work and I wish to read more of your stuff in the longer term.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi there, I identified your webpage via Google although browsing for 1st aid to get a heart attack and your publish seems to be incredibly useful for me.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You see, shopping for cheap car insurance for young drivers can be decidedly disadvantageous. Car insurance premiums are determined per the age and driver ;s

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super-Duper site! I am loving it!! Will come back again - taking you feeds also, Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  13. My partner and I really enjoyed reading this blog post, I was just itching to know do you trade featured posts? I am always trying to find someone to make trades with and merely thought I would ask.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great point! I will be back to see more of your postes.

    ReplyDelete